Re: [IP] Minimed samples...

Yes, this is apparently the new MM policy.  About all you can do is ask
either your doctor or the local MM rep and see if they have any that
they can give you to try.  This is one of the big problems with
proprietary sets -- you really don't have anywhere else to get them from
besides MM.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted