[IP] Minimed samples...

I have been pumping for just about a year now (a year on July 18), and I have
always used the quick-sets.  I have decided that I would like to try the
 sil's. I called MM and they said that they do give "free" samples, but I would
have to pay a $30 shipping charge!!  I cannot use another companies version of
the sil because I am using a Paradigm.  I was just wondering if anyone had any
suggestions for obtaining a sample of the sil's?.... Any advice is welcome.
Thanks.
                ~Erin
                    Dx'd, 8-13-93 (age 11), pumping since 7-18-02