[IP] Re: priming units

> Several people have posted indicating that it takes nearly 30 units to
> prime their Paradigm pump, making the actual reservoir use ~150 units.
> I was curious how anyone is managing to prime out 30 units.  For the
> 23" tubing, I prime less than 7 units total, and for the 41" tubing, I
> prime less than 15 units total.  I just don't see how it is even
> possible to prime 30 units.  (I use QuickSets.)

The way I have read some pumpers on this list, they set their pumps to prime
xx-units and shower and let them run. They are pleased the tissue placed
under the set is wet upon returning, not knowing at what point the thing was
actually filled. This will take a lot of insulin. YMMV

My computer's mission in life is channeling solicitations for body part
enhancements ~ Carol Elliott