Re: [IP] Hospital stay

In a message dated 7/15/2003 10:10:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My husband has no clue how to use the pump and no clue, well no clue in
> what
> I do with the pump, I am going to forward your message to him, so he will
> see
> the importance of this.
> In the meantime, I will take the time out to write down instructions for him
> on how to use the pump and who to call, and so forth etc.....

I sat down with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and taught him how to use my
 pump, how to change site, everything. He knows carb counting, everything. i
it written down in case he forgets, but i am so happy i taught him.

dxd age 7 1988   pumping 1992