[IP] Re: Sel employed

  Many places (I know fort worth does) have a 'group' for the self employed as
well which will
 let you go in as their 'group'. If you have some 1099 contractors or know of
some in the
 location that you will be working, you can ask one of them. I was a 1099
contractor, but
my wife had insurance from Raytheon (plus my old company paid my COBRA for a

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]