[IP] Retinapothy question, trying not to panic

In a message dated 7/16/2003 5:12:08 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You mentioned lots of vacations.  Are you flying or driving?  if you are
> flying, you definitely shouldn't be doing that as the pressure can cause
> your eyes to bleed as well...and I would be surprised if your doctor didn't
> warn you about that.
Ok, now I was concerned about flying.  The first vacation we drove, the doc
did ask if we were flying or driving, told him driving, he said ok.  Then
 before we left for the 2nd vacation, we were flying, so I called and left
about if that was ok or not.  I finally got a call back saying it was ok.  At
that point I had only had the one bleeder, and the second bleeder didn't
 happen until about 6 days after we were in Vegas, we flew back last Friday and
got this 3rd bleeder yesterday, which is 4 days after flying.