[IP] Good for you!

>>Thank you, I do keep telling myself that I will let the professional
>>take care of this, then I get scared, then I trust them again, like a
>>I did talk to one tech at the office today that kinda bugged me a bit
>>she said that good control is important, blah blah blah.  Ok, I know
>> already, then she said well you know how some diabetics play games and
>> can eat something they aren't supposed to and then just give themselves
>> little

I'm really glad you cut her off.  I really hate that type of health care
professionals.  9 times out of 10 they are dieticians and they don't
understand people AT all.  Why should we have to live that way?  Do they?
-- yeah, a few do, but they have serious problems with eating issues
themselves -- they don't.

My old doctor (I don't know the current one's attitude) told me that
living like that for a while is okay, but reality is reality and you HAVE
to have the occasional pizza, etc.  As long as it is occasionally AND you
take care of the problem you're fine.  That's the right attitude!

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)