Re: [IP] 30-unit prime...try again

Ryan, i have a Paradigm and use the both the 23 and 43" sets. I like to
wear the pump on my belt
on my left side. SOOOOOO when the set is on the left side i use a 23" set,
and when its
on the right i use a 43" set.  Both are 9MM.

Anyway, the prime for the fro the 23 is about 6.5, and for the 43" is
roughly 13.5,
i watch the for these numbers and check the canula to make sure it has
indeed primed.