RE: [IP] bolusing for pizza

Thanks Kathy this helps a lot.

i was told to take 75% of my bolus and square the 25%. I don't recall
anyone mentioning
that i was supposed to count the grams of fat and square for that.

I understand what you said, bolus for the carbs at whatever ratio you
should, and then
separately count the fat grams and use the same ratio and square that over
a period of
time YMMV.

I agree when your out its a real guess. I havn't had any pizza since i've
been on the
pump, i'll try some real soon.

Thanks you again,