Re: [IP] question concerning insusion choice

 PLan and simple(for me) the sillhouettes, while going in at your choice of
angle - and being comfy have a window over the actual insertion site allowing
you to see the holei n your skin and you can therefore see signs of infection or
bruising - I have only tried the quicksets and didn't like the fact that I
couldn't see and kept thinking it was infected and was very tempted to take it
out to see - while I'm sure you'd get used to not having the window - it is nice
to have.

 Try them all - just get a small shipment of the one you think you'll like best
and then you'll get samples with you pump try them and make up your mind in time
to order the next shipment.

Good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm