From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Retinapothy question, trying not to pa

In a message dated 7/16/2003 1:22:16 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> think I would call the doctors office

Called this morning, have an appointment for tomorrow morning.  The
mentioned
possibly doing a sonagram, anyone ever have that done?  Does it hurt?
Karen
PS:  Yes, I know, I'm a big baby about pain, I really should not be a
diabetic :-).