Re: [IP] question concerning insusion choice

My choice was pretty simply -- when I got my first pump, a MM 508, it
had one of the straight in type sets.  I had a lot of trouble with it,
and after a week, my trainer, also a pump wearer, suggested I change to
Sil sets.  After switching, I had no more trouble with the sets.  Once I
did the upgrade to the Paradigm, I had no choice but to use the MM brand
of sets, as they are proprietary, so I have never even tried any other
brands of sets.  But the MM sil sets have always worked great for me --
one of the things I didn't have trouble with.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted