[IP] question concerning insusion choice

now, understand , I am waiting for the insurance go-ahead, and am NOT yet
using a pump, but have  joined this list, read/read as much as possible and
I still have lots of questions (some that are hard to ask!!)  I am hoping
that the insurance will OK our (me an do DE) choice of the Cozmo to meet my
obvious variety of basal needs REALLY SOON...amazing how, once I made the
decision, it seems like time has slowwwweeeeed way down :-)

I do not want to start a brand war, but I AM interested in the choices you
guys make concerning the infusion sets.....and why you like/don't like

Michelle Schlight