[IP] Retinopathy question, trying not to panic

In a message dated 7/16/2003 1:22:16 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> there is no need to
> panic your doctor should be able to help and stop the bleeding .

Thank you, I do keep telling myself that I will let the professional staff
take care of this, then I get scared, then I trust them again, like a yo-yo.
I did talk to one tech at the office today that kinda bugged me a bit when
she said that good control is important, blah blah blah.  Ok, I know that
 already, then she said well you know how some diabetics play games and think
 can eat something they aren't supposed to and then just give themselves a
more insulin.... I cut her off right there and said, "Well, I got on this
 insulin pump and so now I can have a piece of cheese cake if I want, and I
have to have a full lunch if I don't want, and I can have a late breakfast if
I want, my A1c has gone down and I check 10-12 times a day, granted I've only
been doing this a year now but it sure is frustrating to be doing what I'm
 supposed to be doing with my diabetes and still have complications." This list
has really helped me with my courage to not allow others into shaming any
 decisions I've made regarding the care of my diabetes, past or present. THANK