[IP] 30-unit prime...try again

Okay, everyone go side-tracked from my original question because of my
typo of putting a 5-unit fixed prime instead of .5-unit. :-)

So, I'll try again.

Several people have posted indicating that it takes nearly 30 units to
prime their Paradigm pump, making the actual reservoir use ~150 units.
I was curious how anyone is managing to prime out 30 units.  For the
23" tubing, I prime less than 7 units total, and for the 41" tubing, I
prime less than 15 units total.  I just don't see how it is even
possible to prime 30 units.  (I use QuickSets.)

On the Paradigm, you can overfill the reservoir as well prior to
priming so that you can have >170 units after priming, if you're