Re: [IP] Dtron+ and support

And thanks, Jon, for post this.  After all the bad experiences I've had
with the pump company that I have, it's good to read of experiences of
people that turn out well.  I'm hoping that my new insurance company
will let me get another brand of pump and it will turn out to be a
better choice than the last one I picked.  It does appear that no matter
what brand you pick, some people have good experiences and some have bad.
Hopefully, my next company will work out better for me.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted