[IP] Re: Sel employed

Cynthia:  As I posted here before, don't bother with the small business
association as they refuse all diabetics.  We are self-employed also, but we
constitute a "group" because there are two of us (hubby and me).  However, I
think you can still get individual coverage through such places as Blue Cross,
at a higher price.

Other options would be to get with the local Chamber of Commerce and see if
you can join as an individual (I think you can.)

Again, don't bother with the nasty Small Business Association and if you can,
you might want to look on your own without an insurance agent.  Usually you
know how to shop better than they do, because quite often they don't
understand pump supplies and how to ask all the necessary questions about
their coverage.