[IP] Dtron+ and support

 Well, I saw the posting yesterday about the FDA shutting down Disetronic for
 next 12 months embargoing ALL pumps and paniced calling Disetronic for answers.
 am leaving on an Alaskan intercoastal cruise on the 24th of July and wanted to
 if there was anyway they could get me my second pump before I left. Or, as the
posting made it sound was I toast?  The gentleman I talked to (Greg) was
 wonderful!! He told me that second pumps were not affected at all by the
 and that under special circumstances they could try to speed up the delivery of
 2nd pump. I felt being on a cruise ship in a semi populated area was definitely
 special circumstances (no offense intended for any Alaskans in the area) and
 see what he could get done. I just got off the phone with Gred and he has
 that one will be shipped today, it should be here by Monday at the lastest and
 have a good cruise. Now, say what you will about Disetronic, I will most likely
 be replacing my Dtron+ with what ever Disetronic produces 5 years from now when
is time to replace my pump.

Thank you Disetronic and thank you Greg.

Thanks all of you wonderful pumpers for listening to the rambling of me :)

Jon Wagner
type 1.xxx
pumping since 04/03 with Dtron+