Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:07:19 -0400
From: Gina Gracey

Subject: [IP] Switch to Novolog

Well, I had my endo appointment this morning and I had to see the
other doctor who is in wiht my regular endo, and to tell the truth, I
was quite impressed by him. He did more than just look over my
numbers and make changes, he took the time to listen to my concerns
and answer my questions. He is going to try me on Novolog for the
next month to see if it will help out with the flucuationg BG's. He
handed me 2 bottles as I was leaving.

Any thoughts on Novolog. He told me it works the same as Humalog, but
is a more stable insulin for the pump (which does not concern me if it
is FDA approved for the pump or not). I just did a site change this
morning so I will start on Novolog at the end of the week.

Do you Yahoo!?