Re:[IP]Switch to Novolog

Gina said:
>Any thoughts on Novolog. He told me it works the same as Humalog, but
>is a more stable insulin for the pump (which does not concern me if it
>is FDA approved for the pump or not).  I just did a site change this
>morning so I will start on Novolog at the end of the week.

Gina, be careful during the first two or three days.  I had to lower my
approximately 15% after switching to Novolog.  As always, your mileage may
vary, but be aware that your basals may change.
Novolog seems much smoother for me, and I have read that it withstands high
temperatures better than Humalog.

Good Luck,
George Davis