Re: [IP] Deltec tries to capitalize on Disetronic mess

> Attention Disetronic Insulin Pump Customers:
> Whether you are an existing Disetronic insulin pump user or were waiting
for a
> new one when the FDA initiated an embargo on Disetronic insulin pumps
> the United States, Deltec is here to help you.
This is really interesting because last week when I called Disetronic to
find out from them if the D-Tron would even be an option for my son (we are
in the process of getting his first pump) she referred me to Deltec - even
gave me the 800# and a spree about what a good pump it was!

Mom to Sean