Re: [IP] Self employed

On 7/16/03 2:57 AM, "Cynthia VanDenBerge" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> considered self employed and as such, I will need
> to seek out my own insurance.  I come from corporate
> America and have had a nice tidy Blue Cross/Blue
> Shield company policy that covers just about
> everything for very little $$.  How do I go about
> seeking similar coverage and what can I expect my
> premiums to be?  I know it will be expensive, and want
> to get aa much information as possible before I make
> my decision.  Can you guys point me in the right
> direction?  Thanks for the input (BTW, I live in
> Nashville).  Blessings Cynthia

Possibly a group plan through an organization of small business owners? I
heard of these a few years ago, but how it worked was you joined a group of
folks like yourself and got into a group plan with them,

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland