Re: [IP] Self employed

Good morning all!  I have a question that hopefully
you guys can help me with.  I am thinking of working
as a consultant for a company.  This would basically
be considered self employed and as such, I will need
to seek out my own insurance.  I come from corporate
America and have had a nice tidy Blue Cross/Blue
Shield company policy that covers just about
everything for very little $$.  How do I go about
seeking similar coverage and what can I expect my
premiums to be?  I know it will be expensive, and want
to get aa much information as possible before I make
my decision.  Can you guys point me in the right
direction?  Thanks for the input (BTW, I live in
Nashville).  Blessings Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?