RE: [IP] Deltec tries to capitalize on Disetronic mess

Tina  -

 <<All I have to say, is that no matter what we like to think, Deltic, like
Disetronic, is a company and the bottom line, is profit. >>

I agree, not very "classy" of Deltec, but the bottom line IS the bottom line.

 Deltec isn't in the pump business to be altruistic, they have to produce
profits. The shareholders want profits. Makes sense to me.

Shelley

--
Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts