Re: [IP] Re: Crazy Herbal Remedy

I just sent an email on this but thought of something
else...there are also fenugreek capsules. Then you don't have to
taste it. :) Use it wisely, whichever form of it you use.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-almost 13, dx 11/96, pumping
11/99 w/HTron, currently upgrading to Cozmo, and 7 other
blessings :)
"out of my mind...back in 5 minutes"

Dalia said:
Thank you for the info on hilba I came across the same site.  I
hate to be so stubborn (everyone tells me that I need to give in
once in awhile)  so even though I had my doubts I did try it for
2 mornings.  I could not tolerate the extreme bitterness, so I
gave up.  I can at least tell him I tried it now.   I am curious
if anyone here has had any success with it though....