Re: [IP] crazy herbal remedy

It would probably taste better if you mixed it with another tea
or other herbs...spearmint, for example. I like Celestial
Seasoning's Raspberry Zinger tea and add it when I make tea from
herbs that don't taste so good. :) I'm sure there are other teas
out there that might also mask the flavor. You can also sweeten
it without adding any carbs by throwing stevia leaves (or powder)
into the mix. Fennel will mask the flavor too. By the way, you
can buy fenugreek in tea bags!
Use fenugreek carefully because it does have hypoglycemic

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-almost 13, dx 11/96, pumping
11/99 w/HTron, currently upgrading to Cozmo, and 7 other
blessings :)
"out of my mind...back in 5 minutes"

Dalia said:
The herb is called hilba and you're supposed to create a tea type
drink with it.  My pharmicist swears by it.  Just to make him
happy I finally tried it. I thought I was going to puke because
it was so bitter and raunchy.  Needless to say I couldn't even
drink a cup worth and did not continue it.