[IP] Mrking Down Blood Sugars on The Pump

Fawna asked:
Is it easier or more tedious to write down blood sugars and Boluses when
 someone is on the Pump compared to injections?

Much easier!! My blood kit and my pump's memories hold much more info
than my brain with "parts-heimer disease" does.  I remember the bad old
days looking at a syringe and wondering "Did I remember to take my AM
shot?"  Lynn