Re: [IP] Hospital stay

I'm glad your hospital stay went well, and I do appreciate you sharing this
with us.

My husband has no clue how to use the pump and no clue, well no clue in what
I do with the pump, I am going to forward your message to him, so he will see
the importance of this.

In the meantime, I will take the time out to write down instructions for him
on how to use the pump and who to call, and so forth etc.....