Re: [IP] Retinopathy question, trying not to panic

Karen .

I to have retinopathy I have been getting treatment for about 4 months when
i initially was diagnosed I had a few bleeders. My Dr was very aggressive
and I have had steroid therapy as well as approximately 10-15 laser
surgeries in each eye. While I am legally blind i have not had any bleeders
for a while. They bleeders have also changed in the way they bleed. It has
been more of a clear liquid in front of my eyes now. there is no need to
panic your doctor should be able to help and stop the bleeding .  My doctor
told me that mine case was one of the worse he had seen and I am 100percent
better today.

Hope this helps