RE: [IP] bolusing for pizza

Hi Kathy, i like pizza as well. Could you take a minute and explain how you
figure a sqaure
wave bolus for pizza. This is one i have not yet mastered.

Even a fictious example would be great. I realize that it varies for each
of us, but i have had
no luck.

Has anyone figure fried clams, i don't often have them but did a few weeks
ago, and of course
up we go.