Re: [IP] errors in news and travel info

I travel quite a bit and have always notified scanners
that I have on a pump.  When I pull it out of my
pocket their first reaction is that it is a
pager...then I show them the tubing.  I have never
been hassled about it.  This past week I was flying
wearing a dress.  When wearing a dress I usually will
put my pump in my bra.  Of course this makes it rather
difficult, if not embarrassing, to show it, so I did
not say anything about it.  Funny thing, the pump did
not set the alarm off at all and I just walkied on
through.  I have heard some real horror stories on
this list about airports, but as of yet, I have not
had my own.  Blessings, Cynthia
--- email @ redacted wrote:

>  I was looking at the Transportation Security
> Administration web site's travel
> recommendations for persons with diabetes and found
> the following:

Do you Yahoo!?