Re: [IP] Time changes w/ pump

Hi.  When I travel to Europe (from the east coast) I set my pum to my
final time zone as soon as we are air born.  This works for me YMMV.  I
usually keep an eye out for a "floating" dawn phenomenon for the first
couple of days, after that it is usually smooth sailing.
Bon Voyage,
On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 12:33  PM, Kate M wrote:

> I will be traveling out of the country in  a few days and have a couple
> questions on what to do with my pump.
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98