Re: [IP] My Pumpy Died...

 Did you not have a back-up insulin plan already? It is common procedure to have
one set up the day you go on the pump for cases like this!
 Your doc/trainer should have gone over this with you and should have written it
down for you to keep with your pump kit.
 Also going on a new insulin sounds rather risky and useless to me - I mean its
only for a matter of like 2 days the time it takes you to figure out how your
body reacts would take longer then you need it!
 Your best bet would have been to either go on what you were on pre-pump or just
frequent shots of H day and night.

 Hope it all worked out for you and I'd suggest seeing your doc when he gets
back and figure out a back up plan so you have it ready if the need ever arises

 YMMV and all, but tracking down a doc at 2am is alot harder then then just
looking at a piece of paper with directions!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I called my endo. He was out of town and I got