[IP] osteoporosis and gastroparesis

Are any of you dealing with both osteoporosis and gastroparesis?  My
rheumatologist has proposed putting me on Aredia, which has to be
infused intraveneously over a period of hours, and I seem to be balking
at the moment.

If anyone has any input about their experiences (with Aredia, Fosamax,
or anything else), I'd sure appreciate hearing.  But maybe directly to
me -- it may not have wide enough interest for the list.

Linda Z