[IP] Time changes w/ pump

I will be traveling out of the country in  a few days and have a couple
questions on what to do with my pump. (I have a minimed 508) When I get
to Europe, should I change the time on my pump? Or would that mess up all
of my basal rates? Thanks ahead of time for your help!  -Katie,13
(diagnosed age 4, pumping almost 3 years)