If you go to the ADA site, there is a note below the article about the
pump/monitor stating that the AP article was incorrect about it being

I don't see the benefit of this pump as it's not what they said it would be.
>From what I was told by MM reps a few years ago, you didn't have to check
your b.g. and it would automatically read what your b.g. was and deliver
insulin according to what you ate just like a normal pancreas.

And I wouldn't want to be using this until it is proven and improved...Just
my opinion.

Kathy B.