RE: [IP] bolusing for pizza

Depends on what kind of pizza you're eating.

I have found if I eat one of the "fast food" pizza's I can handle that with
a dual wave bolus, bolusing just for the carbs now and fat several hours

However, when we were recently in Brooklyn, NY, couldn't resist having a
piece of Brooklyn Pizza...you know, the one with REAL mozzarella and tons of
oil in it!!!

Well, I didn't square or dual wave it and ended up with highs in the 300's
for around 8 hours afterwards....adjusted insulin and it came down but since
we were out of town and running around, didn't want to take the chance of
going too low.

Also consider thin or thick crust pizza  when calculating your carbs.

Kathy B.