Re: [IP] Mrking Down Blood Sugars on The Pump

I agree, I have stop writing down, my BG levels, how much I Bolus and
 etc...., I was faithful when I did injections, and somewhat faithful when I
 started the pump, because it was new to me, and I had to get a feel for it, now
I dont.

I use the One Touch Profile meter, and it keeps a memory of your testing, and
when it's time to see the doctor, I just use the software I have and
 download, my readings for the past month or 2 weeks, and honestly, one's
really say alot about a person's diabetes care.

Just my thoughts.