Re: [IP] Re: Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

 Don't have the original post here but I just wondered if you knew that the pump
takes the same insulin you are on now - there isn't a special pump insulin -
unless you plan to switch to novalog which isn't actually just for pumps you can
still get it at a pharmacy. You post kinda made it sound like you thought the
pump required a "pump" insulin.

 So depending on your insurance and local pharmacies and your preferance - I
would assume that you are getting your insulin at a pharmacy now so I can't see
you having to switch over to a mail order pharmacy.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm