[IP] Re: Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

>Since my insurance only allows me 2 bottles per month and that's pretty
>>much what I use, I don't have the option to stock up so I don't have to
>>have delivery at particular times.

>>>Is 2 vials enough to cover your Insulin use? Your doctor could write your
for more.>>>

If your ins. co. has a restriction of anyone getting 2 vials a month, that
doesn't sound right - some use much more than that. However, if figuring
your TDD + the 40u throwaway each site change *bleeds over* into a third
vial, they must send three. Be sure your dr. writes the Rx for XX-u a day
for pump. As always, YMMV - my use is about 1 vial per month, but it works
out to 4 over 3 months.

His depth is real deep ~ Yogi Berra