From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 10:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Mrking Down Blood Sugars on The Pump

Is it easier or more tedious to write down blood sugars and Boluses when
 someone is on the Pump compared to injections? I just thought it might be
because
if someone picks at food all day which is an option on the pump and I would
 probably do, would have have to write down 10 to 20 times I that I would
have
Bolus?