[IP] Re: Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

>>Well, I suppose that, too, depends on the insurance plan. Remember,
>>would get 1 vial a month locally for $30, but through the *mail* I get 4
>>vials for 90 days for $60.00. IOW, I *would be* paying $90 for 3 vials

I'm still on pens (waiting to see doc about pump), and get my insulin from
the mail order pharmacy.

I'm in the same boat -- my insulin is $60 per month locally or $60 per 90
days.  So quite a bit of savings.  Just got mine in.  It was in a box,
then in an insulated envelope with 4 ice bags.  Came from San Antonio to
Dallas via Fed Ex.  The neat part of it coming from Fed Ex, is that you
can track it and watch it come in via the internet.

The only problem is that the mail order pharmacy emailed me AFTER it
arrived to tell me it was coming.  They need to work on that.

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)