Re: [IP] 30 unit prime on Paradigm???

On 7/14/03 6:02 PM, "Wil Rodriguez" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> I am a member of thye pumpers chat but cant figure out how i logged on and
> how to chat though  i keep getting posts from  the forum. I read someone's
> post about the other batteries and I am interested in the options if you saw
> that post or can helpme figure out how to log on I would appreciate it. i
> have a 508
> Thanks you
> Fred

Sign in with the email You subscribed to this list with. Password is pumper.
If you have more trouble, try writing to the email at the bottom of every
posting: "for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact:

Someone will help you through it.

-- My idea of housecleaning is sweeping the room with a glance.

Jenny Sutherland