Re: [IP] 30 unit prime on Paradigm???

I am a member of thye pumpers chat but cant figure out how i logged on and
how to chat though  i keep getting posts from  the forum. I read someone's
post about the other batteries and I am interested in the options if you saw
that post or can helpme figure out how to log on I would appreciate it. i
have a 508

Thanks you