Re: [IP] cozmo software

I have special bolus for both Pizza and Chinese food. I use extended boluses
of 3 hours, 50% now 50% over the duration. I have also changed my carb to
insulin for these meals from 15/1 to 7/1. This is based on my experience of
last four years pumping. BS are about normal at 4 hours, but my humalog
lasts 3.5 hours.