Re: [IP] Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

Dear All Insulin Pumpers:

Hello, my name is Jill from San Diego, Ca I am getting my insulin from the
pharmacy, I am on the Blue Shield Major Risk Medical Insurance Program (MRMIP
 FOR SHORT) I only pay for 3 vials $15.00 United States Dollars, I get my
at a place called Sav-on, in your area it could be called Osco or Jewels or
Albertsons. Check this out with your insurance plan. I had to get my insurance
to do what is know as a pharmacy override so that I may order 3 vials at a
 time since my total insulin output is over 50-60 units per day. I hope that
information will help anyone out there. Take care and be well

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)
REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@