[IP] Re: Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

Jan wrote:

>I try to have enough ahead that I do not require delivery during dead of
>winter nor
>heat of summer. YMMV

Since my insurance only allows me 2 bottles per month and that's pretty
much what I use, I don't have the option to stock up so I don't have to
have delivery at particular times.  Even with the 90-day mail option, I
would get it when it was due to be sent to me, not when I wanted it
sent.  YMMV.