[IP] 5 unit canula prime

ryan writes:
> plus the 5 units to fill the cannula after insertion for a total
> of 19 units max.

5 units??  I thought it was 1 unit!  What kind
 of a set do you use.  I use the silhouette/tender/comfort and the package
insert actually SAYS .5 to 1 unit, but I usually prime 1.3 just to be sure.
 Ryan, if you are "priming" your canula with 5 units, then I am wondering if you
find yourself going really low after a site change....

Incidentally, people using 30 units to prime must be doing something
wacky...the package insert says the 43" tubing only needs approx. 18 units to
 prime...the 23" needs approx 10 (and these are probably the OUTSIDE
filling his 23" with only 6-7.5 units seems plausible.