Re: [IP] Energizer e2

Is the e2 Energizer an alkaline battery?  If it isn't, I don't know
that it is a good idea to use, since MM recommends only alkaline

Anyhow, as far as specific batteries...I have yet to find a battery
that beats the Kodak Xtralife brand.  Some match it, but none beat it.
I've managed over a month for the past several.  I've never done worse
than 3 1/2 weeks on a Kodak brand battery.

Energizers I've gotten as much as 3 1/2 weeks, but as little as 1 weeks
1 day.  Typically, I was seeing about 2 weeks out of them.  Duracell
was also never more than 2 weeks.

Kodak brand are harder to find, however.  I get them at Aldi for $1.29
for a pack of 4.  I find that they last longer in just about
everything...even the kid's toys!