Re: [IP] No Sting Skin Prep?

Does anyone use the No Sting Skin Prep?

I have used Skin Prep successfully for keeping sets attached AND have
also used Mastisol Liquid to which I am now allergic. Mastisol causing
blisters on my skin.

So went to purchase Skin Prep BUT the local Medical Supply Store only
had one box of No Sting Skin Prep  After negotiating the price down from
$42 for box of 50 to a reasonal $15...I bought the No Sting Skin Prep.

For me...it should be renamed NO STICK Skin Prep.  Sets just fall off
and after wasting six sets in two days...I am willing to give the No
Sting to one person for whom it works.  Must be resident of continental
USA for postage purposes unless the recipient is willing to pay for
postage outside USA.

First person from whom I receive request will benefit.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957  MM507C since 12/98